It’s the eve of Justin Bieber’s concert in Manila, and it still is raining. It’s been raining since yesterday because of typhoon Bebeng. Well, basing it on today’s wheather, tomorrow will still be raining I think. But despite that, I’m 101% sure that Beliebers won’t mind the rain tomorrow! They would even out-rain the rain! (Whatta-statement! HA!) :)
And I’m darn sure that these Beliebers are still up at this hour (it’s 11:18pm now as I type this). Some may still be choosing which outfit to don tomorrow, others are probably still busy making banners, most of them are probably just lying in their beds, eyes wide open, wearing a smile from ear-to-ear, and simply just can’t wait to see the once-upon-a-time-youtube star!
Can I just say that of all the concerts that were done here in Manila, I think this has the MOST number of sponsors!!! (See Below!) This is definitely going to be huge. Too bad I wasn’t able to get hold of a ticket :s Anyhow, share your JB concert experience here in the comments section.
Let me leave you with a JB video and song that I like most:
No comments:
Post a Comment