Monday, May 9, 2011

you’ve been warned!

 

Well, you all have been warned – so if you keep on reading my blog, there’s no one to blame but you. Ha! :pSnapshot_20110508_2

As you can see, I am very new to this. I just thought that maybe I can practice my english here and be a better communicator *fingers crossed*.. and probably be an agent of positive change (although that may seem to be pretty gray as of now, hehe!).. or maybe you guys will be able to relate to whatever I’d say here or learn a thing or two.. who knows!?

Since I’m new to this and I have a wide array of interests, I’d most probably write about whatever that would catch my attention. Or maybe I’d bitch about the most petty things when I’m in my worst mood. Or maybe not. Whatever.

As the SUPERMAN song goes: Even heroes have the right to bleed

That should give me a good excuse to not have an all-positive posts here in my blog. As much as possible, I wanna keep things real here.

Anyhow, this should be IT for now.

P.S. Yes, I am amongst the many who has high hopes of being able to contribute to the betterment of the lives of the citizen of the whole wide universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment